Programmer and Pen&Paper designer moving to digital design. Here goes!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Working Dad FTW
Today was the deadline for uploading our project documentations to the board's server. I have to say that I met the demands I made of myself when I started this blog and my internship at Silent Dreams. My co-students are primarily singles with no kids, and here I am with 5 kids, 2 of which are under 2, one of which is teething and has colic, and a sick wife who is rocking the housework and mothering but needs me to take over when I get home. And still I am one of the very few who delivered not only a fully detailed documentation, but also a working program (we were encouraged to finish the documentation first, and not worry so much about actually programming anything. Can you believe that?). And on the side I've been putting a lot of progress into 2 separate design documents for future releases and fine-tuning a playable jump n' run I put together in Unity during downtime. Career, hobbies and family cannot be juggled, you say? To you I say: Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment