My internship as a programmer at Silent Dreams here in Germany is almost over, and I get to look back at where I started and how far I've come. After my computer science degree is complete in July, I get to start officially working for Silent Dreams and continue the projects I have already begun there. My self-designed and so far solo-programmed game is planned for release on Steam at the end of this year, and for Playstation Network in 2012. I couldn't be happier with my new colleagues, and some models for my game have already started coming in from our graphics department, all very talented people.
As my schooling is almost done and I'm surrounded by competent programmers, I've decided to put a team together for a social networking game I've designed. It's something that hasn't been done in this form yet, so we're excited about the possibilities. Our team is almost complete and some source code has already been written.
My kids are fantastic, I'm very proud of all of them. My oldest has just started IT classes in school and is showing great talent as a programmer and/or graphic artist. Everyone is excited and supportive. My daughter just started cutting her first tooth.
So keep your eyes peeled for Grotesque: Chibi Defenders on Steam and PSN, and later Foranquest (working title) on facebook. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment